Tuesday, March 2, 2010

R.i.P. Uncle Scar 10/02/71 - 03/02/10


Dont grieve for me, for now im free, im following the path GOD has laid you see. I took his hand when i heard his call. I turned my back and it left it all. I could not stay another day. To laugh, to love, to work, or play. Tasks left undone must stay that way, I found the peace at the close of the day. If my parting has left a void, then fill it with remembered joys. A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss oh yes, these things i too will miss. Be not burdened with times of sorrow, I wish you the sunshine tomorrow. My life been full i savored much, good friends, good times, a loved ones touch. Perhaps my time seemed all to brieft, Dont lengthen it now with undue grief. Life up your hearts, and peace to thee, GOD wanted me now, he set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment